Questions? Call us at
Mon-Fri 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sat. 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Specializing in:
  • Fictitious Business Names
  • Legal Publications
  • Real Estate Documents
  • Notary Public

Welcome to Central DBA

We specialize in registering and publishing Fictitious Business Names, Statement of Abandonments and Withdrawals from Partnerships. Legal publications and business name filings are required by California Law for people or entities conducting business under a name other than their own legal name. The documents must be prepared and filed in accordance to California Business and Professions Code. To file or publish a business name please contact us at 1-800-550-5490.

California Law requires business owners to file a Fictitious Business Name unless their business name is their own legal name. Otherwise, a Fictitious Business Name statement must be filed in accordance with California's Business & Professions Code. The owner must file the statement within a timely manner otherwise they shall be in violation of state law and may lose rights to their company name.
More Information >

California Law requires that all business owners renew their Fictitious Business Names every (5) five years. Renewals must be re-filed in accordance to the California's Business and Professions Code Section 17900, et seq. If a renewal is not processed, you shall be in violation of state law and your business name will be invalidated.
More Information >

If you are no longer using your registered business name, you should file and publish a Statement of Abandonment. This will serve as official notice that you are no longer using the business name to transact business.
More Information >

If you are currently registered as a partnership and would like to remove a partner, you should file and publish a Withdrawal from Partnership.
More Information >

California Law requires that every new Fictitious Business Name, Fictitious Business Name renewal with changes, Statement of Abandonment, and Withdrawal from Partnership filed must be published once a week for a total of four weeks. The publication may not run in just any newspaper, but in one that has been approved and adjudicated by the local superior court. At the end of the four-week publication, the publisher must file a proof of publication with the county recorder. You must publish these documents within 30 calendar days from the filing date otherwise you will be in violation of state law and your business name will be invalidated.
More Information >

We specialize in various real estate documents. Below is a list of documents that we specialize in:
  • Affidavit of Death of Joint Tenant, Trustee, or Spouse
  • Grant Deeds and Quitclaim Deeds
  • Mechanics Liens
  • Full Reconveyance
  • Homestead Declarations
  • Promissory Notes and Short Form Deeds of Trust
More Information >

Click here for a Price Chart

Disclaimer: The information provided in this site is not legal advice, but is general information on legal issues commonly encountered. Central DBA's Legal Document Service is not a law firm and is not a substitute for an attorney or law firm. We cannot provide legal advice and can only provide self-help services at your specific direction. If you require legal advice, please seek legal counsel.