Central DBA takes your privacy very seriously and is committed to helping you understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of personal information.
What information does the Central DBA collect from me? We collect personal information in order to provide you with the best and most useful content and services.
The only time we collect personally identifiable information is when you provide it to us, such as when you place an order or submit an online question with personally identifiable contact information. However, Central DBA does not share or provide any personally identifiable information to any third parties unless otherwise consented or if required by law.
Please note that most legal documents are part of the State and Counties public record system. When legal documents such as a DBA or Corporation are filed, any person can view or obtain a copy of the records which contain personally identifiable information. State laws require these documents to be public and there is no option to keep them private.
What is Central DBA’s practice regarding cookies? Your internet browser has a feature called "cookies" which store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to any of our sites. You do not need to have cookies turned on to visit most of our sites, although active participation in certain areas of our sites may require cookies. Cookies alone cannot provide us with personal information unless it is provided by you. We use personal information to enhance your services in the ways described below. You may elect not to allow cookies to be collected by adjusting your settings on your browser.
We automatically receive and record information from our servers and from your browser, including your IP address, the time of your visit to pages on our sites, and information about pages you visited. Unless you have registered or used our services, the information we gather through the use of tracking technologies cannot be matched with any personally identifiable information about you unless you have specifically given us personally identifiable information, in which case, we use the information to enhance your services in the ways described below.
Note: Our advertisers may also use their own tracking technology, which is subject to their own privacy policies.
• Keeping count of return visits to our sites or our advertisers' or partners' sites.
• Accumulating and reporting anonymous, aggregate (data collected in mass), statistical information on web site and advertisement usage.
• Determining which features our overall user population like best.
• Display the most appropriate advertising based on your interests.
How does Central DBA use my personal information? We use the information we gather for three general purposes:
• To customize the advertising and content you see.
• To enhance the user experience in our network of sites. We use tracking information to determine how well each page performs overall based on aggregate user demographics and traffic patterns to those pages. This information helps us continue to build better website features for you.
• To fulfill your requests for certain products and services, such as enabling users to participate in polls and message boards.
How does Central DBA share my information? We will make your personally identifiable information available to other companies or people only when:
• We have your consent to share the information.
• Requests made by Law enforcement, other government officials, or third parties in order to comply with any applicable laws or legal process.
Aggregate information We aggregate information and only disclose non-personally identifiable information to advertisers and other third parties for marketing, promotional, and other purposes. We do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to personally identify you unless otherwise consented or required by law.
Questions or comments Any questions regarding this privacy statement can be sent to us via email to Support@CentralDBA.com.